Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Zern's, The Silent Auction Within

The Zern's silent auction
filled to the brim
with lots of fun trinkets
things for her and him

I walked down the isles
anticiapting a treat
when all at once
I smelled someone's feet!

I looked about in wonder, and in suprise
widening, quickly, my brown little eyes
across the room I stared in all of my glory
Penthouse mags, 1969, oh what a story!

I danced in the isles with glee and delight
The ladies of yore, what a great sight!
But there is one thing I want you to know
if you ever need one, there's a box of B.O.

Can be found at the auction asside urine soaked trousers
Admist the old folks and casual browsers
But one can't forget a bag of farts too!
Because there's just enough for me and a little left for you!

-Anonymous

No comments: